zaterdag 1 mei 2010

Lynn Schillebeeckx

  • My classes:

  • Zumba

Location:

Boom
Belgium
03 887 87 87
<b>ZIN Zumba Instructor Network</b><br /> Member of Zumba Instructor Network (ZIN™) made up of the most elite Zumba Instructors from around the world.

About me:

Hi, I'm Lynn Schillebeeckx and I love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party! Come join me and you'll see what I mean. You don't even have to know how to dance. Just move your body and follow my lead. It's easy! Currently, I'm licensed to teach . Check out my class schedule to find a location you like. Or click "Contact Instructor" to send me an e-mail and I'll get in touch with you about finding a class. Come try it, I guarantee you will have a blast! I look forward to meeting you!

DANCE DUPLEX


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten